Agency Founder and CEO Jason Inasi spent the better part of the year writing this first of it’s kind book on Social Media called Securing The Clicks.
Securing the Clicks: Network Security in the Age of Social Media.
In this book Jason explains the H.U.M.O.R. Matrix, a framework that outlines a systematic approach for developing the necessary security plans, policies and processes to mitigate social media risks.
Protect your organization from devastating social media attacks with instruction from a team of information security experts. Securing the Clicks: Network Security in the Age of Social Media explains the latest threats along with detailed fixes, best practices, and “from the headlines” case studies. Find out how to analyze risk, implement robust security protocols, and enforce social media usage policies. Regulatory compliance, online reputation management, and incident response are also covered in this comprehensive volume.
“This book is a must for anyone involved in steering the conversation.” – BizIntel789
- Assess your global social media presence and identify vulnerabilities
- Establish solid security policies at every level of your organization
- Allocate resources for planning, administration, and corrective action
- Monitor usage by employees, clients, competitors, and the public
- Block cyber-stalking, phishing, malware, and identity theft exploits
- Guard intellectual property rights, trademarks, copyrights, and logos
- Preserve your brand image using online reputation management tools
To learn more or purchase a copy click here.